How Naturally Yours Began….
After 30 years of uncontrollably frizzy hair Natasha stumbled upon the Curly Girl method which at the time seemed too good to be true! After trying the CG method for a while her hair went from frizz ball to fabulous however with a family to take care of, full time work and studying at university she did not have the time to shop around and check the label of every single product that she was thinking of trying. Even shopping online proved difficult as there were a number of curly haired websites but these were not strictly CG friendly.
Fast forward nine months, while on holidays from university, Natasha decided to take matters into her own hands and so Naturally Yours Australia was born, a place where those who follow the Curly Girl Method can safely shop as every item is CG friendly.
We hope you enjoy our easy to use website and as always we are open to suggestions so if you think we are missing anything just shoot us an email or send us a PM on Facebook.
A bit about me (Natasha)
- I am in my 30’s with two kids, a husband and two dogs
- I am very much introverted until I really get to know you
- I love to wear dresses and skirts
- I love technology, gaming and have a degree in IT
- I will tell you the truth, I will not sell you something just to get a sale
- I can be quite lazy with routines (even hair washing) and will look for an easier as long as it does not compromise on quality
- I like nice things and will go for quality over quantity
- I love colour especially in my clothes, house and garden
- I love to garden and love flowers of all types
- I did a patisserie course many years ago but don’t bake much anymore even though I’m fairly good at it
What payment options do you offer?
There are a few different option to pay, you can use PayPal, pay using a Visa or Master Card or even AfterPay.
Why can’t I find a product that I have previously bought?
If you are unable to locate a particular product on the site then it will no longer be available to purchase through Naturally Yours.
What are postage costs?
Standard post within Australia is $9.95 and Express Post is $16.95. The postage costs for NZ residents vary depending on the weight of the items, you will see the total postage cost at the checkout.
When do you post orders?
All orders are fulfilled within 2 business days and are sent Tuesday and Thursday unless otherwise requested by the customer. Due to extenuating circumstances involving health or family, there may be a delay to some orders being fulfilled.
How can I track my order?
All orders are sent through Australia Post, you will receive an email from Aus Post with your tracking details and expected delivery date.